• Every 2 minutes someone in the US is sexually assaulted.
• One property crime happens every 3 seconds.
• One burglary occurs every 10 seconds.
• One violent crime occurs every 20 seconds.
• One aggravated assault occurs every 35 seconds.
• One robbery occurs every 60 seconds, or 1 minute.
People are not provided with any training in Personal, Family and Home Security, and if they looked for products on their own, they had no one source and no knowledgeable assistance...until now. Simple, fact-based education on these matters can and does SAVE LIVES!
All products are non-lethal, safe and covered by warranties. All products backed by satisfaction guarantees.
Our objective in putting together these SafeFamilyLife safety kits is to provide people the power to be in control when placed in a precarious situation. The fact is, most of us are not prepared for these situations. We tend to become anxious, uneasy, worried, fearful and hesitant to perform our daily routine. Which in turn can easily alter our lives if we are not prepared. Our products provide you with the comfort and self-confidence you will need in order to defend and protect yourself and your family in life threatening situations. At the end of the day our products allow you to feel secure.
The SafeFamilyLife Extreme College Survival Kit is specifically structured to make a young woman's life safer at college.
From the infrared room alarm, to a door stop alarm, to a book diversion safe to hide her valuables, to personal safety with pepper sprays and electronic whistle.
Plus a manual with instructions for each product in the kit and a DVD that demonstrates each product for you.
Your Extreme College Survival Kit includes the following products:
• Lipstick Pepper Spray (1)
• Nap Alarm (1)
• 1/2 oz Pepper Spray with Visor Clip (1)
• 2 oz. Pepper Spray with Wall Mount (1)
• 1/2 oz. Pepper Spray with Keychain (1)
• Diversion Safe - Book (1)
• Electronic Pocket Whistle (1)
• Door Stop Alarm (1)
• Cell Phone Lite (1)
• All batteries included
• Products Instructional Manual
For more information on the products and their instructions, please view the PDF file here
That's Not All...
You get 6 Special Safety Reports
These reports are designed with college living safety and security in mind and are a great resource for making your college experience safer and more secure.
• College And Campus Safety Tips
• College Rape Report
• How To Secure Your Dorm or Apartment
• Safe Dating
• Tools Parents Can Use To Prepare Their Kid For College
PLUS...a Product Instructional DVD
Each product is demonstrated for you. Quickest way for you to learn to use the safety products.